Minergate Forum

Forum of the best Mining Pool ever.

Share your mining experience

Moderators: Janika, JaneMurphy, Ar1k88

KPproduction

Re: Share your mining experience

Postby KPproduction » Thu May 11, 2017 1:55 am

Minergate have blocked the operations of my account due to unusual activity. I have changed my password, turned on 2-step verification and email confirmation for withdrawals.
I have emailed Janika and make 2 support tickets for 3 days ago. But the account was not unblocked.
Ticket 27524 & 27318. Someone help me, please!

Done, unblocked!
Last edited by KPproduction on Fri May 19, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minergate have blocked the operations of my account due to unusual activity. I have changed my password, turned on 2-step verification and email confirmation for withdrawals.
I have emailed Janika and make 2 support tickets for 3 days ago. But the account was not unblocked.
Ticket 27524 & 27318. Someone help me, please!

Midis

Postby Midis » Fri May 12, 2017 7:44 am

I have the opportunity to make more money thanks to you guys, not much, but enouph for a good beginning.
Cryptoworld is amazing like a fairytale and we are all welcome (except thieves) :D
Mine money! mine money! and mining MONEY!!! :lol:
Thanks a lot!!!

Ps. I accept BTC donations of cource : 1A1op1X5AVdGc1ANLPUvEznyvzt5sEye6K :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WmBatt

Postby WmBatt » Sun May 28, 2017 2:09 pm

So that some parts of this may make sense: I had heard of Bitcoin a few years ago, which sad to say, up until two months ago if asked I would have said it was about the size of a 1 oz silver coin with the letter B on it. Nor was I familiar with crypto currencies, mining, etc...until two months ago when I saw a Google Playstore app for something called Minergate. About 15 to 20 minutes later, which consisted of a couple of Google searches that led to dozens of websites, forums and the like, I was downloading Minergate for Windows, two android phones and an android tablet because it sounded cool as all get out. For those next 48 hours or so I was glued to each monitor, watching the numbers just add up and Googling everything and anything about crypto currencies. The one thing that I didn't do, which may be guessed, was to have taken the time to read over the Minergate site, FAQ's and forum FIRST. Had I done so, I would have understood what exactly I was doing and how exactly to do it. Instead, I was bouncing all over the place with no definitive idea of what I was doing.
The underlining reason for someone to mine crypto currency is profitability motivated, for the most part if not the whole. That was my reasoning as such. As to date, I can say that the experience I have had mining far exceeds the profit. That experience has been a learning curve in the world of crypto currency.
For starters, Minergate explains the how and what to do, if the time is taken to read. Had I initially, I wouldn't have gotten upset when the 9 year old laptop I was using to mine with after three weeks hadn't accumulated more than 0.00000489 BTC. Nor either would I have had to change passwords and addressess multiple times because attempts to hack my account were made. These two things, CPU requirements and Security Measures, are explained on the Minergate page, had I only taken the time to read first.
All in all, my experience mining on Minergate has been positive. I have learnt alot of things I didn't know and some things I needed to know on the Minergate site in a short time that would have taken longer searching on the web. For the present, mining Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium are not possible for my CPU, though a few other crypto currencies are. The image is of BCN mined, which took about a week, and presently seeing what AEON will do.
A Thank You to Minergate for the continual upkeep and support you provide.
Attachments
IMG_20170528_090819.jpg
Mining
IMG_20170528_090819.jpg (119.41 KiB) Viewed 2735 times

Phakov

Postby Phakov » Tue May 30, 2017 11:10 pm

Minergate is easy to use, there's no question. However, it's wonky in the way it works for some coins, and the support/documentation is nonexistent.

AndreyRozputniy

Postby AndreyRozputniy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:20 am

Hello my name is Andrew, I have been using your miner for 3 years, but a month ago I burned a pc, I wrote an article about how it started crypto currency after an akrmia, but most likely I did not win, I lost a zarrowka through suva pc, I ask for help who does not mind giving bitcoin to My address is blackhouse 2 months I want to play a wedding, help please who has this opportunity, I will be very grateful to you, thank you very much for your attention from below my wallet xapo
335Tcan4iEypTqvyAMvVYB39H5eZqozCyj
Attachments
Screenshot_20170615-120800.png
Screenshot_20170615-120800.png (114.17 KiB) Viewed 2644 times

dudi

Postby dudi » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello,
I have difference between MineGate app ~90kH/s and web Dashboard ~190H/s.
there are not difference between CPU (~120H/s) and GPU mining effectivity
Why? :(

dinhgiatruong

Postby dinhgiatruong » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:49 pm

I don't understand :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (80.2 KiB) Viewed 2467 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (134.5 KiB) Viewed 2467 times

leonidasamorim

Postby leonidasamorim » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Good morning Friend!

I am also with the idea of acquiring VPS servers. Where do you recommend renting?

Thank you for your response.

Leônidas Amorim

valdo123 wrote:Well, first time i knew this site was from my friend, and he told me that if i have VPS/RDP i could use it to mine, and i told my friend that i couldn't mine because to MINE COINS needed a complex setting in the beginning (startum, mining pool, wallet, pass , woker id and so on...), but he told me that what i should do is just INSTALL THE SOFTWARE, then LOGIN and PICK THE COINS, and let the SOFTWARE does the rest for you, and without thinking twice, i directly went to MINERGATE SITE, and have a quick look, and i thought the site is USER-FRIENDLY then i REGISTER in MINERGATE, next i directly DEPLOYED my VPS and PICK the WINDOWS SERVER (since the software could run in many OS include WINDOWS) yay... :lol: , and i INSTALL the SOFTWARE that provided, i chose GUI MINER (actually i don't know what is the difference between GUI and ADMIN EDITION :mrgreen: ) , i chose the easiest one in my quick sight :roll: .
and first time i chose mining BYTECOIN (since it was profitable than the others), one VPS could hash about 220H/s, my first ARMY (vpses) was about 9 VPSes, so 9x220 H/s it was about 1.7 kH/s, and it was really profitable :lol: , and that was the first i started to love MINERGATE which can MINE CRYPTONOTE / CRYPTO CURRENCY, the first one day in MINERGATE i was able to collect about 1$ , nice start then (it only 9 VPS, how if i have 500 VPS , hahaha :D ) just kiddin'
And the next day i started to gather my ARMY :twisted: , and i ever reached about 700 workers (700 VPSes) :shock: and my peak profit was about 250-300$/ day :shock: REALLY ? yes, this was because MINERGATE which easier my works, so that i could become so profitable , yaayyy... :P thanks MINERGATE 8-)
Here are some my MINING SSes.
FIRST ONE :

SECOND ;

Big Thanks to Sir "CLAUDE" who helped me and solved all my problems since i used the minergate mining pool, fast response, nice communicatting skill, and all the best wishes for him and all the crew behind these sucess..
Sorry to forget , i got about 7 BTC +++
Cayoo....
Warm Hug from Indonesia :lol:
And i hope i could win 1 BTC yeahhh.... :twisted:

Return to “Official Announcements”