Minergate Forum

Forum of the best Mining Pool ever.

where i can sell/trade my DASHCOIN into USD

Moderators: ikanunaki, Janika, Zhe, Ar1k88, Dossis, DanteSama, tykari

roderickadjei

Re: where i can sell/trade my DASHCOIN into USD

Postby roderickadjei » Tue May 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello, I withdrawed 20 bytcoins but it never came to my wallet, can someone tell me why, Im new in this :)

Hash? a7c22d6df3fc637946866f344784eea2c3705986e65bac944a6f3abb26e0cf6c

dalabeeh

Postby dalabeeh » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:29 am

Service is temporarily unavailable. when withdrawal Dachcoim why??

poison15ivy

Postby poison15ivy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Hello,
AS I am new here and I red everything here, I am still confused, how exactly to withdraw 1 or 2 DASH from this site to poloniex to test if this indeed works ?
Every time I try and I get my deposit wallet address on poloniex and I paste here that address in withdraw field I get "Service is temporarily unavailable." For about few weeks is this service being unavailable ?
So, I am asking now are there all of the services unavailable and am I mining here for fun or is it possible to make some earnings and please, how to withdraw any coin from here or are there some minimums that I can withdraw that are not shown to me.

Thank You all

newtron

Postby newtron » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:45 pm

@poison15ivy
There is a minimum you have to mine in order to withdraw it. If you click "withdraw" and you don't have the minimum, it will show you how much you need.

For the withdrawal problem mit Dash: I also have the error of "service temporarily unavailable". And this seems to last. Some information about that, would be helpful. Seems as there are a lot of problems with minergate (Dashboard not showing correct minings, no withdrawal, etc.).

I wonder if I should invest more energy here, but the community is quite helpful and nice.
If anybody has any information, please let me now about DASh withdrawal.

Phenix51

Postby Phenix51 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Minergate does have Changelly.com. I've exchanged XMR and other coinc to BTC, from there it's fairly simple to sell your BTC on localbitcoins.com
They offer a number of exchanges from moneygrams to giftcards and even bank deposits. Like all transactions, there is a bit of risk involved so tread carefully.

xsirus

Postby xsirus » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:27 pm

I love how everyone goes quiet as soon as someone mentions that they can't withdraw any coins. Seems pretty suspicious to me. I can't withdraw either, but I doubt we will get a response from anyone about it.

Zucadragon

Postby Zucadragon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:25 pm

I too am having it say "Service unavailable" which means that at the moment, I'm mining a coin which I might not even actually have in the end if I can never really send it anywhere.

I'd love some clarification, even if it's as simple as "We're dealing with problems, we hope to have it fixed by xx/xx/xxxx" would be enough for me, because this is tricky business!

So please, developers, give us a response, I've seen multiple people ask about this but have yet to see a single answer, which is a little disconcerning!

connerjh65

Postby connerjh65 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:47 pm

polinex no longer takes DSH or dashcoin.

Ar1k88

Postby Ar1k88 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:42 pm

connerjh65 wrote:polinex no longer takes DSH or dashcoin.

You can sell them on HitBTC.com as of right now.

Ar1k88
-MinerGate Jr. Marketing/Support Staff

Return to “English Forum”