johnsec wrote:I did used xFast GUI Miner on 4 different machines , it rating gets better but after 1-2 minutes starting mine,suddenly, its get stop and must start again.
IanMacro wrote:I have found a good improvement in speed on three separate machines (all WIndows 10, 2 are i7 and one is Xeon), but all three also suffer from the issue of mining just stopping, so I've had to revert to v8.4. I had exactly the same problem with v1.0 when I tried it before the fork. The GUI miner just returns to the screen with the start button, and the console miner starts reporting a huge difficulty and doing no work - here is a section of the output around where the issue started this morning - the log then continued saying the same thing until I killed it. It looks as if any issue with contacting the pool servers causes the miner to fail in such a way that it can't recover, while v8.4 seems totally stable.
Hemorider wrote:I have for different PCs mining with minergate. The gpus are 2 x 1050 Ti, 1x GTX1060, 1x GTX1070, Win 10, 8 GB Ram
After updating to xfast Miner 1.1 problems occur:
- Mining XMR with overclocking (that worked in previous versions) results in error "low Memory"
- Mining XMR results in decreasing hasrate from 308 H/s to 150 H/s (1050 Ti)
- Mining AEON and BCN is stopping after some minutes and cannot be startet again (CPU Mining)
- the unconfirmed balance of AEON does not transfer to the currency balance
- Mining XMR stops occasionally and can only be started again after rebooting the Computers
- Hashrates of XMR Mining can go to Zero, no freezing, just Hashrate 0/s (GPU Mining)
We're working on this issue ("mining is stopping"). I'll update this thread when it'll be solved. Sorry for the inconvenience.