Minergate Forum

Forum of the best Mining Pool ever.

Marketplace

Moderators: ikanunaki, Janika, JaneMurphy, Ar1k88, DanteSama, Dossis, tykari

MODChase

Marketplace

Postby MODChase » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:14 pm

The FAQ says you can withdraw to the exchange. Is there any information on or about this option?

If I withdraw to the exchange, where do they go and how do I exchange them? What can I exchange them into if they are bytecoins or litecoins, etc?

***Mod-Merge 4/8/2015:

Chat suggested I use
[HitBTC][/https://hitbtc.com] or [Poloniex][/https://poloniex.com/]
I will be checking those out and will update if I find success.

*MODChase is not the OP. This is a merged and stickied thread originating on our previous forums.

Palzalus

Re: [Migrated 4.14.2015] Marketplace

Postby Palzalus » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:57 pm

MODChase wrote:The FAQ says you can withdraw to the exchange. Is there any information on or about this option?

If I withdraw to the exchange, where do they go and how do I exchange them? What can I exchange them into if they are bytecoins or litecoins, etc?

***Mod-Merge 4/8/2015:

Chat suggested I use

they go to your ballance (Poloniex) from there on u go to exchange and change them for xmr if you make a bytecoin deposit.
Is this usefull for u or do u need to know more?

Let me know

rosh

Postby rosh » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:43 am

Palzalus wrote:
MODChase wrote:The FAQ says you can withdraw to the exchange. Is there any information on or about this option?

***Mod-Merge 4/8/2015:

Chat suggested I use

they go to your ballance (Poloniex) from there on u go to exchange and change them for xmr if you make a bytecoin deposit.
Is this usefull for u or do u need to know more?

Let me know

Palzalus, exchange all currencies into xmr because it had the highest value? or and if, this only applies to bytecoins?
Sry I'm a noob. & and newb. :cry: Joined the forums hopefully to gain knowledge to bitcoins. & their other cryptocurrencies.
Thanks in advance! Much love.

MODChase

Postby MODChase » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:45 pm

Shapeshift.io ... that site/tool should help you when i have some more time i'll answer your question later today/tomorrow but in a rush! if urgent, try chat - but I think you will catch on by visiting that site.

thanks
-chase

Jonathan

Re: Marketplace

Postby Jonathan » Fri May 15, 2015 5:04 am

As the original creator of this thread, I can confirm I've been able to transfer multiple coins to HitBTC and exchange them for bitcoins. Fantom, Dodgecoins and Litecoins all successful.

The shapeshift.io was interesting to look at and I'll check it out more, but the exchange I mentioned above is exactly that, a trading platform. I know there are others and I chose Hitbtc over poloniex just due to trading fees, but it also looked like a viable choice.

Jonathan

Postby Jonathan » Fri May 15, 2015 5:10 am

To give more info on shapeshift:

It did not support the bytecoin (my favorite to mine) fantomcoin or the infinium8 or a few others, but does support quite a few including Litecoin and Dodgecoin and Btc.

I did not check trade rates or compare them but since half the coins mined here aren't available on shapeshift, make sure you mine what they carry if you go that direction.

tongrn

Postby tongrn » Sat May 16, 2015 7:16 am

I've used Shapeshift a few times too.
It works allmost perfectly, 2 times I've had a transaction problem.
The respond-time on the ticket was reasonable, but they helpt me until the problem was resolved.

A great disadvantage is that you can't change all the coins.
For that reason I'm trying Poloniex now.
It is a great site to, but still not all coins can be traded. GRRR hahaha

The wright question should be, if you should mine all the coin available to mine, I think not.
Some coins are more dead then alive ;)

Jonathan

Postby Jonathan » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:22 am

A lot of people exchange on cryptsy too but that and shapeshift are fixed coin exchanges where you buy or sell at a certain rate.

I prefer the actual trading exchanges and I've been using both HitBTC and now Poloniex for trading because I can see the market prices and set a price (limit order) at whatever price I want and wait for it to execute. I make a lot more if I just set a price and leave it for a couple of days when it usually executes. I've found that QCN (maybe QZR?) only sells on HitBTC and I think Fantom too, but I sell a few others on Polo since the volume of trading is much higher on Polo so things sell faster and you can catch price fluctuations faster.

Jonathan

New Marketplace Option = Exchange + P2P

Postby Jonathan » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:31 am

Found something that is very new and in it's infancy but is quite awesome as far as the concept.

I found a well regarded p2p lending platform that has created a coin exchange HTTP://BTCPop.co. They actually offer insurance on p2p loans as well as a general pool investment that has no losses (you can read the details below). I have been very happy with them and the exchange there is just starting with about 9 alt coins so far, but still early on that side. I like it because I send coins to one place (Send->exchange->invest) without extra transfer fees. (Confession - I'm also on Bitjam but the default rate has become so high that I've stopped sending new money there.)

Some further background:
1. Exchange side. The exchange side is looking to add about a dozen other coins within the next month. It is still in beta so most people sell their altcoins to bitcoins and then invest the bitcoins in the lending side. The volume is quite small but like I said, it is just starting and the amount of different coins will be impressive quite soon. I have asked for BCN and FCN because of Minergate specifically. They already have Litecoin, Dogecoin, Peercoin, Redcoin, Blackcoin, Namecoin and ZiftrCoin : ZRC with 42Coin and DASH listed but not activated and XMR/Monero up next.

2. Lending Side: They bought a company called Ardeva which creates a credit profile and user verification profile for any borrowers that you can look at and has quite a good deal of information. Loans will have anywhere from 5% to 50% insurance so even if the borrower defaults, you get the insurance amount plus any funds they have in their accounts up to a max of 100% returned. I like that part plus borrowers and actually place collateral against loans for better rates and ratings.

Pool Investments. Borrowers often take out small loans and repay them quickly t improve their reputation. Pop has an "instant loan" feature that slowly increases over time and your history. They are the ones that loan the money and have allowed users to get into the pool of general lending which is backed by them 100%. They are very clear that the pool investments cannot lose your money and are completely liquid so you can add or withdraw at any time. Any time a payment comes it, you get your share sent to your main account. I'm in all 6 different rated pools so I see anywhere from 2 to 10 payouts a day which are of course small. The pools are ranging on a 14 day average (multiply this percentage by 26 for NON-compounded interest) of 0.95% down to 0.35%. If you do the basic math of 1% times 26 periods you are getting a no loss return of 26% and that's not including compounding which I actually do daily.

I personally have been going into the pools to build base but many people do both the investment pools and the p2p lending.

Hope that helps and good luck in any case.
Jonathan
HTTP://BTCPop.co

LumbridgeCity

Postby LumbridgeCity » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Thanks Jonathan,

I've been doing some studying on lending bitcoin - and didn't like the chance of default with P2P lending - good to know about those pools. Instead, I've been providing loans on Bitfinex with some good success.

When I first learned about it, created a video tutorial on youtube called 'How to become a liquidity provider on Bitfinex: Unofficial Bitfinex Tutorial'

Hope that helps someone!

patrikjine22

Postby patrikjine22 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:30 pm

Please, who wants to help in any amount I am in dire need of a little money please ...

btc adresse : 13LuJnRTvaK7LMjvvjfEWwuEmEfaJUJDV6

Return to “English Forum”