Minergate Forum

Forum of the best Mining Pool ever.

Share your mining experience

Moderators: Janika, JaneMurphy, Ar1k88

THOR

Re: Share your mining experience

Postby THOR » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:43 pm

admin wrote:Hello Miners!

It's been a while since we were mining together and pushing forward new technologies of cryptocoin world. We would like to thank all of you for every share you send and every withdrawal you make.

We are sure every miner now has some interesting story.

The story can be related to the mining process or minergate project in common. Let's share our experience!

Today we are announcing a new activity called "Mining as a lifestyle". Submit an interesting mining story, attach some photos of your mining farms and get a chance to become famous in mining community. The best stories will be published in our blog and the authors will be awarded 1 BTC.

Spend 60 minutes and tell us how mining changed your life.

Don't waste your time. Submit your story as a reply to this post and become the Legendary Miner with MinerGate right now!

P.S. Your computer should be mining while you are writing the story. =)

I would like to Thanks first the forum Admin and minergate.com owner. This is the first website i ever seen on online who makes all together in one platform. And also the minergate software mining speed is really faster than other miner software. And I feel very happy when i saw today 33 BCN confirmed to my minergate account wallet less than 24 hours (I started mining from last night). This is really awesome in crypto currency mining history. And there is also found a crypto currency exchanger called hitbtc on my account dashbord. Even also I can able to know the amount how much i mining BCN in BTC, USD, EUR automatically with real time exchange rate. Finally I just want to said: "Minergate is AWESOME & BEST".

Thanks by
MD Jahidul Haque

lautaro

Postby lautaro » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:20 pm

its good i mine whit my notebook for day and i get mony mining with MinerGate is a very rewarding experience. The MinerGate App is very easy to use and it has a capability to automatically shift to mine coins which is profitable and the support is very active. So i would recommend MinerGate as the best mining pool exist today.. thank you admin for continued support to MinerGate members.

Instaclasher56

Postby Instaclasher56 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:14 am

This is a great place!
I use the web mining a lot on my iPod and I'm going to get the windows download on my computer soon!
I'm not sure when the money gets confirmed though.

Great site!

chocolatoso

Postby chocolatoso » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:08 pm

hi all, my experience as a miner is very little since recently met the world of cryptocurrencys and quickly arrives to meet minergate . try to learn more because my final dream is to mount a system related to these coins in my country ( Colombia ) and that way remontanos world power ( pardon my English is very short )

dozstylo

Postby dozstylo » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:51 am

I just started today.
i ll tell you more later.

icestormtek

Postby icestormtek » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:05 pm

mining with MinerGate is a very rewarding experience. The MinerGate App is very easy to use and it has a capability to automatically shift to mine coins which is profitable and the support is very active. So i would recommend MinerGate as the best mining pool exist today.. thank you admin for continued support to MinerGate members.So ya i love minergate :D :) ;)

alfredolg

Postby alfredolg » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:49 am

I was a simple person that Had no Idea how this things are working on internet, but everybody knows that when somethings its getting popular it will arrive to u, and that is what happened to me. I am an university student. I study Electronic Engineering and doing this processes using ur CPU or GPU to earn this virtual coins its something very interesting . I dont have to much on this but I like it MinerGate is such a good page and intermediate is very handle and very friendly to use. thanks to all support and staff that make this page work as it is purposed

nto

Postby nto » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:38 am

thanks to minergate :)

EderosMarx

Postby EderosMarx » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Inicie la minería en minergate aproximadamente hace 3 meses, ya que desde el inicio tuve interes con respecto a los altcoins basados en CryptoNote, y busque una piscina que me brindara grandes facilidades de minado a un porcentaje justo de comisión, minergate fue la solución a esa búsqueda, con su aplicación de multiminado que permite realizar la mineria de distintas criptomonedas al mismo tiempo, al igual que la multiconexion de equipos para el aumento de velocidad de extracción, la facilidad y seguridad de transferencia de los altcoins minados a carteras y casas de cambio de criptomonedas como hitbtc, los sistemas de seguridad de la cuenta de usuario, que validan doblemente el acceso lo que hace un entorno seguro de trabajo, al igual de que cuenta con uno de los foros mas grandes de mineros, que hace que permita intercambiar conocimientos de minería con los demás, generando una hermandad de mineros que buscan que esta comunidad aumente cada día mas.

Todo esto a echo que mi experiencia de minado en minergate sea hasta la fecha muy agradable, soy un minero por convicción, ya que creo que el futuro son las criptodivisas.

La minería no es un pasa tiempo, es apostar a un futuro que construimos dia a dia.

:)

leonardojss78

Postby leonardojss78 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Mining with minergate has been easy an understandble,it made me learn that i can mine with my gaming rig when im not doing anything with it.Minergate explained everything i need to know about cryptocurrecy mining. I love this service! :D Thank you all for being here mining with us! <3

utmaster

Postby utmaster » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Пишу на русском, есть проблемы с языками, было бы не уважительно использовать гугл транслейт, прошу прощения.

Про MinerGate , спасибо ребятам что познакомили меня с BCN, на своем скромном желеpе намайнил уже тут больше миллиона байткойнов (был приятно удивлен профитностью Bytecoin )и вряд ли я перестану работать с проектом, т.к не думаю что в ближайшее годы появится что-то выгоднее CryptoNote, MinerGate предоставляет как раз все условия для ПРИБЫЛЬНОГО майнинга.
Ребятам ОГРОМНЫЙ ПЛЮС за их собственный майнер, при загрузке всех 8ми ядер я не испытываю трудностей в работе с другими приложениями (в отличии например от майнера ЕОБОТ ).
Еще хотел заметить, привлекательность партнерской программы.
Спасибо вам за продуктивное сотрудничество.

ac99

Postby ac99 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:23 pm

mining with MinerGate is a very rewarding experience. Easy to use, easy to download, no stress. So i would recommend MinerGate as the best mining pool exist today

Return to “Official Announcements”