Minergate Forum

Forum of the best Mining Pool ever.

Share your mining experience

Moderators: Janika, JaneMurphy, Ar1k88

apolo317

Re: Share your mining experience

Postby apolo317 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:41 am

Hola a Todos,

Que buena iniciativa estoy participando :D Estoy muy contento con el excelente servicio que nos presta Minergate, destacar la ayuda de ikanunaki, que siempre responde nuestras inquietudes (en español) en el chat :geek:
Ahora no sé si han hablado del programa de referidos, pero está muy bueno. Compartí el sitio a unos colegas que se unieron (no entienden mucho pero se sumaron), y ahora también les doy soporte, así que la experiencia ha sido de las mejores.
Por otro lado, la plataforma es muy estable. Llevo casi 2 meses y no he visto la plataforma caída o algún tipo de retraso en los pagos, así que destaco que hay un cumplimiento del 100%. Ahora bien, me gustaría un poco de más soporte con la minería bitcoin o litecoin, pero se entiende que el fuerte de este sitio es el algoritmo criptonight, que al principio fue difícil de entender, pero las dudas ya están casi todas resueltas al respecto :mrgreen:

Simplemente indico mis sinceras felicitaciones al Pool Minergate, y a todo su equipo de soporte. Un cordial saludo a todos,

Alvaro (Chile).

roxmedeiros

Postby roxmedeiros » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:32 pm

I'm start mining this morning

Janny

Postby Janny » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:57 pm

mining with MinerGate is a very rewarding experience. The MinerGate App is very easy to use and it has a capability to automatically shift to mine coins which is profitable and the support is very active. So i would recommend MinerGate as the best mining pool exist today.. thank you admin for continued support to MinerGate members.

kofinii

Postby kofinii » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:44 am

WOW!!!! 1BTC for 60 minutes...amazing

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:48 pm

Dear miners, we have our first lucky winner!

Andrew spent only about an hour of his time to write the story of his mining experience and received 1 BTC from MinerGate. You can check out Andrew’s story on our blog and don’t forget to share your mining experience, maybe our story will be next to capture our attention. Don’t forget to have MinerGate mining application running while you are writing ;)

Andrew has already received his award, here is the transaction hash.

nimogsm

Postby nimogsm » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:18 am

admin wrote:Dear miners, we have our first lucky winner!

Andrew spent only about an hour of his time to write the story of his mining experience and received 1 BTC from MinerGate. You can check out Andrew’s story on our blog and don’t forget to share your mining experience, maybe our story will be next to capture our attention. Don’t forget to have MinerGate mining application running while you are writing ;)

Andrew has already received his award, here is the transaction hash.

congrats for Andrew!)

Janika

Postby Janika » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Dear miners, meet Richard, the next member of our friendly community who won 1 Bitcoin just sharing his story!

Read it in our blog https://minergate.com/blog/lazy-miner/ and don’t forget that the offer is still on the table: describe your experience, add some photos, in a word – thrill us and other miners!

Here is Richard’s transaction hash:
https://blockchain.info/tx/5f6eebd6f68e ... 1a21c6c6c9

a4ndr3w

Share your mining experience

Postby a4ndr3w » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:04 pm

I'm very excited and happy, I received the reward of 1 btc by sharing my experience,
thanks minergate

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Donate BTC 34aKy65NCBNmVRFxJnUMpJT7ML62kPUftd

AndreyRozputniy

Postby AndreyRozputniy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:01 am

Good evening My name is Andrew , I first heard about your project from my friend , he came to visit me in the army , he often came by my house and we was talking about new events that occurred at us in life. one day he came and said he found a way to earn a little money tembolee that is why we had to sit at the computer and as before the army I spent a lot of time for him I found this idea very interesting , but on the occasion I had to serve another half a year he said roskazat me when I have a lot of free time . and here after half a year came the long-awaited moment when I got home the first time we walked then found the robot about his profession ( chef ) , but spent his spare time from all the robots on my computer, and then I remembered about your project but I didn't knew , after meeting with a friend who shared such a valuable information on how you can earn a little money on the Internet, he began to explain to me about mining and soon
time I earned a 1.0 cloud , I do not know everything about mining but I it's interesting you give people a chance to earn so why not use them , thank you very much for your work , I will take an active part in your project and wish you good luck and all the miners on the planet , and thank your friend for the help he still podskazivaet me if something I do not know =) ;)
if I win, I'll buy my mom a gold chain ), she deserved it =)))
Last edited by AndreyRozputniy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AndreyRozputniy

Postby AndreyRozputniy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:36 am

I'm sorry I forgot the photo (
Attachments
Снимок4.JPG
Снимок4.JPG (50.9 KiB) Viewed 7933 times
Снимок2.PNG
Снимок2.PNG (118.29 KiB) Viewed 7933 times
Снимок.PNG
Снимок.PNG (96.28 KiB) Viewed 7933 times

AndreyRozputniy

Postby AndreyRozputniy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:41 am

army photo )
Attachments
Снимок.JPG
Снимок.JPG (54.84 KiB) Viewed 7656 times

AndreyRozputniy

Postby AndreyRozputniy » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:23 pm

Good evening My name is Andrew , I first heard about your project from my friend , he came to visit me in the army , he often came by my house and we was talking about new events that occurred at us in life. one day he came and said he found a way to earn a little money tembolee that is why we had to sit at the computer and as before the army I spent a lot of time for him I found this idea very interesting , but on the occasion I had to serve another half a year he said roskazat me when I have a lot of free time . and here after half a year came the long-awaited moment when I got home the first time we walked then found the robot about his profession ( chef ) , but spent his spare time from all the robots on my computer, and then I remembered about your project but I didn't knew , after meeting with a friend who shared such a valuable information on how you can earn a little money on the Internet, he began to explain to me about mining and soon
time I earned a 1000.0BCN , I do not know everything about mining but I it's interesting you give people a chance to earn so why not use them , thank you very much for your work , I will take an active part in your project and wish you good luck and all the miners on the planet , and thank your friend for the help he still podskazivaet me if something I do not know =)
if I win, I'll buy my mom a gold chain ), she deserved it =)))
Attachments
Снимок2.PNG
Снимок2.PNG (118.29 KiB) Viewed 7634 times
Снимок.PNG
Снимок.PNG (96.28 KiB) Viewed 7634 times
FNfcEfgzolA.jpg
FNfcEfgzolA.jpg (58.47 KiB) Viewed 7634 times

Return to “Official Announcements”