Forum of the best Mining Pool ever.

Share your mining experience

Moderators: Janika, JaneMurphy, Ar1k88

admin
Site Admin

Share your mining experience

Postby admin » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:59 am

Hello Miners!

It's been a while since we were mining together and pushing forward new technologies of cryptocoin world. We would like to thank all of you for every share you send and every withdrawal you make.

We are sure every miner now has an interesting story.

The story can be related to the mining process or MinerGate project in general. Let's share our experience!

Today we are announcing a new activity called "Mining as a lifestyle". Submit an interesting mining story, attach some photos of your mining farms and get a chance to become famous in the mining community. The best stories will be published in our blog and the authors will be awarded 1 BTC.

Spend 60 minutes and tell us how mining changed your life.

Don't waste your time. Submit your story as a reply to this post and become the Legendary Miner with MinerGate right now!

P.S. Your computer should be mining while you are writing the story. =)

ledovski

Re: Share your mining experience

Postby ledovski » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:10 pm

Отличный проект,который заслуживает большего,своевременные выводы, жалоб нет так как работаю долгое время с этим проектом желаю дальнейших успехов и развитие бизнеса

dennissoria

Postby dennissoria » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:38 am

mining with MinerGate is a very rewarding experience. The MinerGate App is very easy to use and it has a capability to automatically shift to mine coins which is profitable and the support is very active. So i would recommend MinerGate as the best mining pool exist today.. thank you admin for continued support to MinerGate members.

alexeysh77

Postby alexeysh77 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:39 am

Пробую проект несколько дней. Понравилось ПО, удобное. Хотелось бы чтобы можно было использовать portable версию, без установки + докрутить авторизацию на прокси-сервере. В остальном очень понравилось!

Stress90

Postby Stress90 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:21 am

Hello! I'm new to this project, but the idea and the work is very exciting! I installed programa for production in its main computer as "Admin edition miner" on the 6-computers of their friends and acquaintances! Money from of mining, we plan to spend on rehabilitation of war victims of the war in our country!
I want to change your life by changing the world for the better =)))
For the week of mining here such here I have speed performance:

sorry for my English

akashjangra

Postby akashjangra » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:29 am

i have earned 1 btc in 60 minute

vedelta

Postby vedelta » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Mining with MinerGate is the best way. It is one of the best pools in the internet, i'm a lucky man to found they! Good job for all the corporation, the app is amazing! Easy to use, easy to download, no stress. Sorry my bad english, but i'm really happy :).

Thank you so much for the opportunity , have a nice mining for everyone!

Dossis

Postby Dossis » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:21 pm

Well, as a poor student and with even more poor computer, I can't do alot of mining as my whole computer gets stuck then.

So far Total mined: 0.03930360 (BTC) only. But this time what I've used to mine those has been fun, I've been studying different ways to mine these coins that MinerGate allows you to mine, even made an army of free VPS services to use for mining here. And as I like MinerGate community alot I've been trying to share these experiences with fellow miners here.

But overall mining here has been an rewarding journey and it has taught me alot of Cryptocurrencies. I wish I would have money for better CPU and GPU so I could use MinerGate with it's full potential as I see that it has alot of potential, but maybe some day.

I wish admins will keep this running and developing it even further! Add support for more coins and such things.

That's pretty much all I can say from my mining experiences here.
GIMME YOUR BTC!! :D

rafuzeg

Postby rafuzeg » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:09 pm

i have earned 1 btc in 60 minute..thank a lot minergate..

SirDen

Postby SirDen » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:27 am

Hello everyone, i`m Den, and it`s my story:
from my friend i have lucky to buy a nice comp, with cheap price. for a 200$ i have
thermaltake level 10 with i7 x980 in this case.
but, i`m sell it case. few days ago , for 180$ only empty case.) and now my system looks not good.

i`m newbie, but i already help from my friends from outsides, they are install miners for me) and we have sometimes speed for 1 kh\s for cryptonight.
thats small.. but we try do everything for grow up) thanks for that projects) u are the best)
there are some screens about my system,speed and workers)

i`m never seen bigger speed of mining on CPU than i7 x980...=)) wanna buy more of them for my selfy farm(=
my bit-coin address: 14DLhm3MGbEi6bH3VHmRDW6rK9AAuruspk

SirDen

Postby SirDen » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:01 am

Hello everyone, i`m Den, and it`s my story:
from my friend i have lucky to buy a nice comp, with cheap price. for a 200$ i have
thermaltake level 10 with i7 x980 in this case.
but, i`m sell it case. few days ago , for 180$ only empty case.) and now my system looks not good.

i`m newbie, but i already help from my friends from outsides, they are install miners for me) and we have sometimes speed for 1 kh\s for cryptonight.
thats small.. but we try do everything for grow up) thanks for that projects) u are the best)
there are some screens about my system,speed and workers)

i`m never seen bigger speed of mining on CPU than i7 x980...=)) wanna buy more of the for my selfy farm(=
my bit-coin address: 14DLhm3MGbEi6bH3VHmRDW6rK9AAuruspk

kant2013

Postby kant2013 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:14 am

С проектом Minergate.com мой заработок увеличился вдвое, в сравнении с другим пулом. | With a project Minergate.com my earnings doubled in comparison with the other pool.

Return to “Official Announcements”