Minergate Forum

Forum of the best Mining Pool ever.

Minergate Testing Team

Moderators: Janika, JaneMurphy, Ar1k88

admin
Site Admin

Minergate Testing Team

Postby admin » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi everyone! We've decided to create a Testing Team of our users for Minergate GUI Application testing.

How does it work?

Before every new release of Minergate GUI Application we will send a new version of our miner to Testing Team. The Team will test it and send us feedback. And only after processing all feedbacks we will release new version of miner for all users.

Hmm...And what's the benefit?

Good question. For each feedback you send, you receive a 2 week 0.5% discount on mining fee. Of course, only 1 feedback per a version is rewarded.

Nice! I want to take part! What should I do?

Absolutely every user of Minergate can participate in Testing Team by sending us a request. You need to specify your email for receiving new Minergate GUI Application versions. You can send your requests using private message or in reply to this post.

Minergate Testing Team:
1. SERGXXX
2. cab13140
3. Palzalus
4. invest27
5. Daveeoff
6. extremehardware
7. gromelmax
8. cjom
9. MODChase
10. Buddel
11. rosh
12. tongrn
13. Dimusikus
14. matrix
15. melodeath
16. kaumish
17. antituto
18. zinc03gt
19. vision
20. bes
21. patrikf1993
22. alabai855

We are still receiving requests.
Last edited by MODChase on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rosh

Re: Minergate Testing Team

Postby rosh » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:35 pm

admin wrote:Hi everyone! We've decided to create a Testing Team of our users for Minergate GUI Application testing.

How does it work?

Before every new release of Minergate GUI Application we will send a new version of our miner to Testing Team. The Team will test it and send us feedback. And only after processing all feedbacks we will release new version of miner for all users.

Hmm...And what's the benefit?

Good question. For each feedback you send, you receive a 2 week 0.5% discount on mining fee. Of course, only 1 feedback per a version is rewarded.

Nice! I want to take part! What should I do?

Absolutely every user of Minergate can participate in Testing Team by sending us a request. You need to specify your email for receiving new Minergate GUI Application versions. You can send your requests using private message or in reply to this post.

I'd like to participate admin. Count me in.

SERGXXX

Postby SERGXXX » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:07 pm

I'd like to participate admin. (ooo.herakless@yandex.ru.)

cab13140

Joining the testing team.

Postby cab13140 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:11 am

I'd like to join, I want to help my favorite pool. danielouthirion@gmail.com

Palzalus

Postby Palzalus » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:23 pm

i'd like to be a tester to
pasm28@hotmail.nl

invest27

Postby invest27 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:53 am

Hello team MInergate,
I also would like to join my email: aecio.alves7@gmail.com.

Thanks for developing this extraordinary free sharing site coin cripytomoedas.
My congratulations.
Aecio P Alves

Daveeoff

Postby Daveeoff » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:06 am

I'd like to participate on the testing team .My email is eoffjr6@aol.com

MODChase

Postby MODChase » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:13 am

rosh wrote:admin?

Don't worry rosh, at this time every interested minergate pool member who wants to join the testing team will be approved - I expect you will receive an email with download instructions and confirmation of your addition to the team when our site/pool admin is ready to release the next unstable version of the GUI. If for some reason you see others on the forum are testing and you haven't received anything, check your spam and if you see nothing, come back on and let one of us know and we will make sure your on the list.

Thank you for supporting the community!

-Chase

extremehardware

Postby extremehardware » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:19 am

I'd also love to test the new versions of Minergate for the team. My email is extremehardware [at] gmail.com. Cool!

rosh

Postby rosh » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:35 am

MODChase wrote:
rosh wrote:admin?

Don't worry rosh, at this time every interested minergate pool member who wants to join the testing team will be approved - I expect you will receive an email with download instructions and confirmation of your addition to the team when our site/pool admin is ready to release the next unstable version of the GUI. If for some reason you see others on the forum are testing and you haven't received anything, check your spam and if you see nothing, come back on and let one of us know and we will make sure your on the list.

Thank you for supporting the community!

-Chase

Yepyep, thanks! I just thought that the mods, admins or owner isn't around/active. Sry about that, haha
Mm, I'm pretty glad I found Minergate. As I was having a really really difficult time in getting and fixing a GUIminer or it's configs.
Really stressed me for days and nights trying to figure out what was wrong. It was really really frustrating.
So I just decided that, whatever I could find in the internet as I kept browsing, I would keep, and just do it for the sake of mining any amount of BTC.
But then again, for my issue, (or even for the others that has BTC visible in the view drop-down, & for some reason I have not-- But yes I got that cleared out already to as of why.) I was & is still hoping I could mine or even just for the sake of trying, for experience, to mine BTC.
Hoping to see for myself how slow the mining will and would be, for sure haha. And maybe just grind on it until I could have some upgrades. If ever.
So yeap! I'm excited for anything that could be developed! & Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Rosh

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:50 am

Hi everyone! Thanks for your replies. We are still receiving requests =)

This Friday I'll send all of you email with details.

gromelmax

Postby gromelmax » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:25 pm

I'd like to participate on the testing team. My email is gromelmax@gmail.com

Return to “Official Announcements”