Minergate Forum

Forum of the best Mining Pool ever.

Suggest your ideas for chat improvements!

Moderators: Janika, JaneMurphy, Ar1k88

f1lia

Re: Suggest your ideas for chat improvements!

Postby f1lia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:21 am

For Chat
1. UA language chat
2. minimun 100bcn or 0.005 xmr or something like this on account that allow chat. to block newbee account and flood questions
3. karma points, likes or somethings with bonus for good work (1000bcn from pool for community work) :roll:
4. also for better moderators new features + some payments this is also work
5. chat window like old good chat rooms and sites.

for MG

1. old cpu / new cpu (old video)/ new video stratum ports for better mining for users and pool.
2 . fix email confirmations sent (very looooong even on good emails) maybe captcha for this ;)
3. dashboards with more detailed informations for every worker
4. better HELP and FAQ information. not only on english
5. after that can add new coins )

Caiky

Postby Caiky » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:52 am

There's quite a desperate need for a "call admin" button. I imagine this can be easily implemented, but a con would be people who spam the button for no reason. Maybe the button should only be usable by people with at least a day old minergate account, along with a cooldown of 5-10 minutes.

I really hope this is added! :D

chassity80

Postby chassity80 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:39 pm

f1lia wrote:For Chat
2. minimun 100bcn or 0.005 xmr or something like this on account that allow chat. to block newbee account and flood questions

We couldn't help users who have problems running miner applications because of wrong system settings / missing libraries.

mrgenericuser

Postby mrgenericuser » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:42 am

I know not all of these may be practical, but that is not exactly what you asked for. The following are some suggestions I have come up with while using chat. maybe others might agree...

1) try to fix the lag issue. I click on a name to reply or say hi, but someone posts just after i click, and I wind up posting to the person that just posted instead of the name I clicked on. This is a real problem when people post in rapid succession. One way might be to show a list of persons logged on or people that have clicked a "check in" button on the chat to become visible.

2) ignore user option. sometimes a person is causing trouble for a while before they get banned. it would be awesome for users to be able to ignore the trouble maker until they are banned.

3) take just the chat to a separate tab. I don't mean require it, just make it available. being able to have a chat-only tab would be nice. it would keep page refreshes / polling from using up a huge amount of memory when chatting, and it could serve as the default chat client for mobile as the current chat box does not scale well with high or low resolution screens.

4) some kind of private messaging option between individual users would be awesome. This could also be tied to suggestion 2 to prevent abuse.

5) someone else mentioned tipping? maybe being able to send someone some coin of your choice directly from / through chat (rather than the send button) would also be cool. then no one would actually have to know each other's email address, since the system already does and it is tied to your current session. It could also use the current email or two step validation that is currently in place to prevent theft.

If I think of any more, I will post again.
thanks for a great experience guys!

mhmedw

Postby mhmedw » Fri May 12, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello i have problem about Unconfirmed
How can i fix it ?
anyone can help me in this ?

spillmstr

Postby spillmstr » Sat May 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Staff cant be online at all times, but spammers, scammers and trolls sure are.

I suggest people with certain amount of "karma" points, or members for X amount of days. Get to vote temp-ban perhaps 24 hours, for to be reviewed by actual moderator for lifting or turned into perm ban. Perhaps snapshot of last X minutes of chat would be sent with the moderation review.

Steuss

Postby Steuss » Tue May 16, 2017 9:39 pm

Some kind of warning, or reason for why an individual (in this case, me) was banned -- and for how long, would be nice.

xheladin

Postby xheladin » Thu May 18, 2017 5:41 pm

Hello,

I have very serious issue with Changelly.com i send 0.76 BTC to get BCN they got money from me and i waited more than 13 hours after that i got

Transaction Failed

https://changelly.com/transaction/bf12d74e7f25

Money send to this wallet https://blockchain.info/address/1LnYtTj ... ZfqzpTo3XP and you take my money

All i want from Changelly is to Send money to wallet i provide for BCN or to refund my BTC if you see Changelly this let me now

Siva

Postby Siva » Wed May 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi, Minergate Admins

I have noticed that each time I chat on the chat room or whatever at Minergate.com; someone somewhere will try to log into my Minergate account. So far they have been unsuccessful. But I do see the login failure attempts on my account's ''recent activities.'' If there's any improvements, ensuring that people don't hack into others accounts when they enter the chat room with their username should be at the top list of this ''chat improvements"---- That is, people should be able to / or not enter the chat with their account's username. Because entering the room with real account username exposes the user to risk. Please make this the top priority for the changes. Except there's something else going on at Minergate that we (users) should know -- I mean if it's not from the room! Hopefully I doubt. Otherwise kindly review this security threat variously.

ssm39296

Postby ssm39296 » Thu May 25, 2017 5:48 am

hello,
There is talk about admins misusing our money for their gain.
It seems believable because every couple of days here lately we 've been having 36 hr or so cut outs, where we loose access to our money.
Please inform us WHY and HOW this keeps happening over and over without proper results.
Don't forget that we are paying customers for the services you provide.
Thank you for your time
Stephen

Gr1D

Postby Gr1D » Fri May 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Hello!

I have a feature request I think would be an amazing idea.

I'd love to see graphs of my own hashrate over time.

This could bring in a lot of money to minergate.

Thanks.

ufukyildiz

Postby ufukyildiz » Tue May 30, 2017 6:21 pm

On minergate mobile application can be improved by adding chat in that

Return to “Official Announcements”