Minergate Forum

Forum of the best Mining Pool ever.

MinerGate API contest

Moderators: Janika, JaneMurphy, Ar1k88

adam

Re: MinerGate API contest

Postby adam » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:33 pm

forstore wrote:Hello again guys.

I was working on miner for smartphones before this contest. Finished it, now added some more options using your API.
The link to my work is in your mailbox, as asked.

Here is what I made:
- Mobile miner that gets me somewhat more than 10 H/s (usually 12-13)
- Functions: log in to your MG account, choose the currency, mine the coins, check your balance.

I used login and get balance methods from your API. Tell me if I need more to participate in context.
The process is power consuming, so maybe plug in before start mining. Hope you enjoy it, also the community.

I'd like 2 check it out!

Janika

Postby Janika » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:34 pm

I was working on miner for smartphones before this contest. Finished it, now added some more options using your API.

Here is what I made:
- Functions: log in to your MG account, choose the currency, mine the coins, check your balance.

I used login and get balance methods from your API. Tell me if I need more to participate in context.
The process is power consuming, so maybe plug in before start mining. Hope you enjoy it, also the community.

Sounds very exciting, thank you! We will check it.

adam

Postby adam » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:49 pm

janika wrote:

Here is what I made:

Sounds very exciting, thank you! We will check it.

o/

Janika

Postby Janika » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:28 pm

Hello miners!

forstore's project impressed us so much that we wanted to share his creation with the community as soon as possible.
We designed a GUI version of a mobile miner for Android devices basing on his entry. It is important to note that the design was the only thing that we did, the rest is completely the contestant's work. Now our whole team is mining on mobile phones, enjoy making your smartphone work for you as well.

Click here to access and download the file.

Now you can mine on the go and check your total balance at all times. Let mining become your lifestyle.

adam

Postby adam » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:31 pm

janika wrote:Hello miners!

forstore's project impressed us so much that we wanted to share his creation with the community as soon as possible.
We designed a GUI version of a mobile miner for Android devices basing on his entry. It is important to note that the design was the only thing that we did, the rest is completely the contestant's work. Now our whole team is mining on mobile phones, enjoy making your smartphone work for you as well.

Now you can mine on the go and check your total balance at all times. Let mining become your lifestyle.

NeoNeonMiner did it better!

Janika

Postby Janika » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:37 pm

Here are the main options of the mobile miner:

- login to your MinerGate account
- choose a currency by clicking on the coin's name
- start mining
- check your balance in the tab Wallet
- change settings:
* stop mining if the battery is low
* mine only when your device is plugged in
* mine only via WiFI

:!: Please note: it is a beta version of the software. If you find any bugs or if you have any suggestions for us, please write them to contact@minergate.com. We will appreciate the feedback.

Janika

Postby Janika » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:39 pm

adam wrote:

But it didn't do it participating in our API contest)

adam

Postby adam » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:43 pm

janika wrote:
adam wrote:

But it didn't do it participating in our API contest)

Oh snap, I forgot to tell him bout contest!

Vasya

Postby Vasya » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:45 pm

Hello!

I have developed an application https://github.com/minergate-to-yamrub/ ... yamrub.git
The application works in the following way.
1. You send SEND button coin XMR, BCN, FCN on email minergate-to-yamrub@yandex.ru
2. Application 'minergate-to-yamrub' read minergate transfers and makes payments to Yandex Money (rubles) to your e-mail.

The main purpose: to pay for micropayment, for example 0.1XMR

Possible future improvements:
1. Create a blog where to insert the posts with the description made by translation
2. To carry out transfers to other payment systems, such as mBTC in blockchain.info (api for send mircoBTC on email not available :( )

Errors or suggestions write to minergate-to-yamrub@yandex.ru

Thanks, your Vasya :)

Janika

Postby Janika » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:59 am

Vasya wrote:Hello!

I have developed an application https://github.com/minergate-to-yamrub/ ... yamrub.git
1. You send SEND button coin XMR, BCN, FCN on email minergate-to-yamrub@yandex.ru
2. Application 'minergate-to-yamrub' read minergate transfers and makes payments to Yandex Money (rubles) to your e-mail.

1. Create a blog where to insert the posts with the description made by translation
2. To carry out transfers to other payment systems, such as mBTC in blockchain.info (api for send mircoBTC on email not available :( )

Hello Vasya, thank you for this great entry! Could you list the methods from our API that you used in your application please?

Vasya

Postby Vasya » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:01 pm

janika wrote:
Vasya wrote:Hello!

Hello Vasya, thank you for this great entry! Could you list the methods from our API that you used in your application please?

Application used api-methods minergate.com:
-login
-get transfers

Janika

Postby Janika » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Thank you!

Return to “Official Announcements”