Minergate Forum

Forum of the best Mining Pool ever.

Benchmark your mining rig

Moderators: Janika, Ar1k88

Janika

Benchmark your mining rig

Postby Janika » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Hi, miners!

Ever wondered how cool is your mining rig? Now you can find out!

MinerGate is excited to present our new Benchmark function!

benchmark process.png
benchmark process.png (69.23 KiB) Viewed 5092 times

Run benchmark straight from the application. Your hardware and potential in CPU and GPU mining will be thoroughly analysed. Enjoy the waiting time reading our article about benchmark and receive your results compared to the average of our mining community.

If you have a neat bit of hardware, you can even make it to our Top!

Share your benchmark results and tips on how to improve them in this topic.

FuryFever

Re: Benchmark your mining rig

Postby FuryFever » Mon May 29, 2017 6:00 pm

For some reason, the Benchmark utility does not work on my computer. I am running MinerGate v.6.6 and when I try to run the Benchmark, it just hangs forever on step 1 or 2 and never gives me any Benchmark results for some reason. I tried rebooting several times to see if that made any difference and I waited for about 10-15 minutes for the Benchmark to try to run, but it never looked like it was progressing at all and appeared to just hang while trying to run. No idea why it doesn't work.

I am running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1703, OS Build 15063.296 on an Intel Core i7-6700K 4.00GHz SkyLake CPU with 32GB Crucial Ballistix RAM and an ASUS STRIX ROG GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 Video Card. I also downloaded and installed NVidia CUDA v.8.0.61 if this helps you trying to troubleshoot this issue at all.

Thanks!

Return to “Official Announcements”